Airbourne Interview von Airbourne.de

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Airbourne Interview von Airbourne.de

Hey hier jetzt endlich unser Interview.
      Viel Spaß . Mache es euch morgen in Deutsch rein.

You haven't spent much time in Australia lately, what do you miss most when you're far from home?

the beer and the food and the women!

Did you get the chance to look around a bit and do some sightseeing while you were on tour? What impressed you, which place would you like to explore a bit more thoroughly?

We don't get a great deal of time to explore most places we go but we have seen a bit. New York city is an amazing place and Tokyo is great! Always keen to explore more.

In your spare time - you do have spare time, right? - what are your hobbies/interests besides the obvious sex, booze and rock'n'roll?

We like to make Rock’n’Roll

Do you guys fight sometimes? Who is usually the winner?

We have brothers in the band so they fight enough for all of us, no one wins because it usually ends in laughing.

Not necessarily related to the question above: Please show us your scars and tattoos and tell us the stories behind them.

We’re all cleanskins!!

Do you play any other instruments than the ones you play in the band?

Roadsy used to play drums before guitar and I play a little guitar.

Streety and Dave, you guys are headbanging as if there's no tomorrow. Is there a secret painless-headbanging-for-hours technique or do you just clench your teeth and suffer in the name of rock'n'roll?

At the start of a tour it is painful for the first few shows but you get used to it pretty quick.

You've met a lot of fans from all around the world, please share some of your funniest, weirdest and scariest fan encounters.

A fan at one show asked me how many shots i wanted i said two he said fuck that heres one hundred and two I think we got through about 40 between the five of us and gave the rest away.

Will you play with AC/DC "AC/DC & Guests" in Germany ?

Don't know we hope so we would love to support them.

Describe your relationship with AC/DC. Are you tired of being compared with them?

We don't mind being compared to AC\DC we love them there our favorite band and to be compared to them is an honour.

What do you think about playing Rock am Ring?

We love that festival we played it in 2008 and it was awesome.

Which european festivals will you play this year (besides Rock am Ring)?

We are playing a bunch of them i'm not even sure which ones yet.

How was the collaboration with the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)? Is the collaboration still existing? And will there be a further collaboration with the WWE? Like the theme for Mr. Kennedy and "Stand Up for Rock´n´Roll" for the Royal Rumble 2008?
      Are you wrestling fans?

There might be something in the future but nothing planned yet, we would love to do another wrestlers theme song.

Which instruments/amps are you playing?

Roadsy and Joel both play Gibson Explorers and use Marshal amps Ryan plays Tama drums and I play a Fender Precision bass and use Ampeg amps

What would your advice for young bands be when it comes to songwriting, shows, recording and so on?

Passion and practice and determination will get you far. Luck and good desisions also help alot.

Is there anything special about German crowds?

They love to rock. They really get into it and they have really supported us from the start.

Gruß Guido

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Greg ()

• Re: Airbourne Interview von Airbourne.de

Yay, danke! Hat das jemand aufgenommen (Video, Audio)? Gibt's eine Chance, das zu hören/sehen? :happy:

PS: Ryan spricht von sich im Interview in der dritten Person? Wenn man die Instrumentenfrage betrachtet, war's dann wohl eher Streety.
      * * * Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light! * * *

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Starlight ()

"Starlight" schrieb:

Yay, danke! Hat das jemand aufgenommen (Video, Audio)? Gibt's eine Chance, das zu hören/sehen? :happy:

PS: Ryan spricht von sich im Interview in der dritten Person? Wenn man die Instrumentenfrage betrachtet, war's dann wohl eher Streety.

yepp, lädt gerade bei youtube hoch ..geduld... ;)

und da ist es : Ryan

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von waspfighter ()

"waspfighter" schrieb:

You haven't spent much time in Australia lately, what do you miss most when you're far from home?

the beer and the food and the women!

Ich hätte gesagt "die Landschaft".. aber das wär nicht cool :police:

Is there anything special about German crowds?

They love to rock. They really get into it and they have really supported us from the start.

Ne, is klar 8-)

Schön, jetzt wissen wir immer noch nicht, wo man dieses Ready to rock herbekommt.. egal,.. dann raubkopier ich es eben :devil: